REUSABLE DESIGN FACE MASK 2.0 M/L
Filters over 85 % of air particles
Low breathing resistance
Minimum 10 wash
Globe Hope Reusable Face Mask is made of Finnish non-woven fiber fabric by Ahlstrom–Munksjö and coated with surplus fabric. Sewn into shape the Reusable Face Mask is durable in use and in the wash. The breathable fiber fabric filters over 85 % of air particles. The mask is available in S/M, M/L and L/XL sizes. Mask has two rubber bands to attach it to the face.
- Size M/L: mask width 27 cm, mask height from the center 14,5 cm, mask height next to the ear 8 cm
- Mask is a hygiene product so it doesn't have a return guarantee
- Mask meant for decreasing droplet spreading
- Mask hasn't been tested by the authorities
- This mask will not protect you and shouldn't be used when it's necessary to use protective equipment
- Mask is a hygiene product so it doesn't have a return guarantee.
- Note that this mask is not a PPE and it doesn't give protection to for example coronavirus. Mask is not CE approved.
- Insert the mask on your face with clean hands
- Keep the mask clean: Don't touch it during use
- Wash hands before removing the mask
- Remove the mask by only touching the rubber bands and put it straight to the washing machine or dirty laundry bag
- Wash hands after removing the mask
- Wash mask after every use in 90 degrees or boil it in water for 5 minutes
- The contaminated mask can spread viruses
- Touching the mask increases the number of impurities nearby the airways
- Do not move mask during use
- Change mask if it gets moist or wet
- Don't force others to use the mask if you have a medical condition, please consult your doctor on using a mask
- A contaminated mask is a health risk
- Mask does more harm than good if these instructions aren't followed
- source: Turvallisuus- ja kemikaalivirasto (TUKES), Työterveyslaitos ja Lääkealan turvallisuus- ja kehittämiskeskus FIMEA
Globe Hope facemasks are reusable. Wash the mask after every use in 90 degrees or boil the mask in water for 5 minutes, add a bit of laundry powder.
Let the mask dry completely before reusing it.